BORNIT® Bitumen Primer Spray
bitumen | bitumen spray | primer | base coat | handy | quick-drying
- quick-drying bitumen primer as a user-friendly spray
- quick primer for hard-to-reach areas
- has a dust-binding effect, penetrates deep into the ground
- dries faster than spreadable primers
- suitable for all mineral and bituminous substrates
- 0,2 ltr./m²
- can contents is sufficient for approx. 3 m², depending on substrate, layer thickness and application
- cool and dry, product not sensitive to frost
- in originally sealed containers storable for 12 months
- keep away from ignition sources!
• Substrate priming for weldable bitumen sheeting
• Priming for solvent-containing bitumen coating (BORNIT® Bitumen Coating, Bitumen Adhesive, Bitumen Mastic, Corrosion Preventer, etc.)
• Providing adhesion for road repair materials (BORNIT® Coldmix Asphalt (bag), Coldmix Asphalt (bucket) and Reactive Asphalt)
• Improvement of adhesion on asphalt surfaces prior to installing BORNIT® Crack Tape
• Improvement of adhesion for bitumen profiles and tapes (BORNIT® Triangle Tape, Trapezium Tape)
BORNIT® Bitumen Primer Spray adheres to most substrates common in construction (e.g. concrete, masonry, plaster, metal, wood, asphalt, etc.).
BORNIT® Bitumen Primer Spray is not suitable for application on expanded and extruded polystyrene as well as any substrates, which are not resistant to solvent!
Using the special spraying can with the user-friendly 360° tilting valve, small surfaces can be effortlessly primed without using any further tools.
The product penetrates well into the substrate, binds dust and dries faster than spreadable bitumen primers. Active agent tested according to AIB. BORNIT® Bitumen Primer Spray has also been tested according to EN 15322 (blended and fluxed bituminous binding agent Fm2B6).
- easiest handling without brush or roller
- thus, no tool cleaning required
- immediately ready for use
- economical consumption
- universally suitable for small surfaces
- good adhesive qualities and fast drying
- high penetrating capability and wetting of the substrate
can contents is sufficient for approx. 3 m², depending on substrate, layer thickness and application
Product data in brief
BORNIT-Werk Aschenborn GmbH
Reichenbacher Straße 117
08056 Zwickau / Germany
Blended and fluxed bituminous
binding agent / type: Fm2B6
|Setting behaviour / distillation||Class 6|
|Consistency at medium processing temperatures (penetration)||Class 2|
|Consistency at increased processing temperatures (SP)||Class 2|
|Durability of consistency at medium processing temperatures (penetration)||Class 0|
|Durability of consistency at increased processing temperatures (SP)||Class 0|
- How much: as exact a quantity as possible
- Who: Age, weight, sex and condition of the person(s) concerned.
- When: Time of the event
- Where: Place of occurrence
- How: ingestion, inhalation, skin contact, etc.